SHUT UP TRISSHHHH!!!!!

Wednesday, February 13, 2008 @ 5:43pm [ trish ]

this is what i get for being so talkative. i talk and talk and talk not aware of what's around me.

see here's the thing .. lucille, genevie, ami and i, just went down from bea's service and the driver dropped us in nepo. so i was walking with lucille and i was telling what happened yesterday. yesterday, mary and i were on our way to the bookstore. moments ago, HE was there too with his friend. my classmate told me, "sayang! kakagaling lang nila nun doon e!" and i was like, "totoo!? kakainis naman!" so i was telling that story to lucille. i said HIS surname over and over and overrrr again. i was so reckless not knowing, SOMEONE was right at our backs. i turned around and saw HIM. i was trap shut. t'was like my heart stopped beating, my blood stopped flowing, my hands were shaking and my body started freezing.

i turned away 'cause of total shame. i dunno if HE heard what we were talking about. i think i pinched lucille then. ugghh. TENSIOOOOON!! hate it. i wanna scream that time just to release all the pressure trapped in me.

but anyway, i saw HIM smile. and yea, HE's really cute. :)

lesson learned: you never know if HE's around. shut up just a bit if you can. or else, HE'd know everything it just one flash.

i'm happy today. and yet, i wanna explode. BOOM.

Photobucket

No comments: