90% happiness.

Wednesday, January 16, 2008 @ 9:21pm [ trish ]

wednesday is insane. examination results! here's what's going on in my head then:

CLE - *furious look*

TLE - yeee! kulang kaya yung time no!
MATH - err .. okay. hope my grade will still get higher.
SOC - WTF!? badtrip!!

CHEM - hmm .. okay. *grin* atleast. :]

so results in english and filipino are still pending.


it's so fun being with bea, ami, mary, ghen and lucyl and BI-LOG. hahaha. we were laughing hysterically 'cause of .. some matters. haha. bilog was friggin' funny during the oral test! you must hear him so that you'll understand what i'm saying. :))

hey BTW, the first minute i entered school today, i was ecstatic. wooot! sunkist and i crossed paths. what a coincidence. we entered school at the same time. :x then during our recess time, he was in the direction we were heading to. gawd he's a cutie. :)

i made this collage of his name at the last page of my history notebook. it's nice. haha. - written in different styles and fonts.

lunch time and i was with mary. we were from the canteen and on our way back to our classroom. marvin approached me with a look on his face i can't explain and there i have it. he pulled me with full force towards BOY.

uh!? i don't even like him. REMEMBER: sunkist! haha. marvin was pulling my arm so i pinched him with my nails and he gave up my arm. haha. i'm sorry. :))

today's insane right? actually everyday. but actually today's even more insane. but everyday's crazy too. UGH ENOUGH! :)

Photobucket


No comments: