just another day.

Sunday, January 13, 2008 @ 1:30pm [ trish ]

today is just another typical day. i sit infront of the computer and do things i do everyday like webhopping, photoshop, blogging and downloading from limewire. tomorrow's still exam day. 3rd quarter examinations began yesterday. actually i'm too bummed to study right now. i'm just .. to lazy this day. subjects for tomorrow: world history, CLE and TLE.

why i don't wanna study world history: though i like this subject, my mind tells me that there are so many terms to put in my head.
why i don't wanna study CLE: it's because my lecture isn't complete enough and i don't think i'll be able to concentrate. why i don't wanna study TLE: simply because i hate the subject. that's it.

but anyways, i have to force myself to read and memorize - maybe later.

oh yea and BTW, as you can see i have a new account here in blogger. i had one before but i forgot the password. so i made a new one 'cause how in the world could i use the previous one. i'm still using my multiply account by the way.

now it's time to get in the mood for studying. [ isn't that boring. haha. ]

Photobucket

No comments: