alright tuesday

Tuesday, January 15, 2008 @ 9:54pm [ trish ]

PhotobucketPhotobucket


oh my gosh finally. EXAMS are so over. it's so like 9 hours ago i think. haha. the exams are hard - as always. english was a nosebleeding test and mathematics was craziness. my neck ached 'cause i bowed down the whole time and i wanted to chop my neck off.

after exams was pure .. ugh can't explain. too much happiness. haha. hey i saw BOY today with his girl. and guess what .. i didn't mind them. haha! i've got a new crush and he's waayyyy more handsome than BOY. BOY's so yesterday my dear. the codename for my new crush is 'sunkist'. cheesy? YOU DON'T CARE. :)

love this day. it's just .. happy. haha. that's the perfect word to describe it. a little boring though. but being with friends during boredom is worth my time.

*i don't wanna sleep yet.*

PS: i'll try to post a picture of my latest cutie crush. :)

Photobucket

No comments: